We currently have a number of small groups meeting in homes to study the Bible together.
Check the church calendar for more information.
- Monday evening: A verse by verse study in the Book of Galatians is taught by Michael Canino and meets online as well as in person at 7:00 at the home of Michael and his wife Robin, For more information, contact Michael at 856-404-2182.
- Monday evening: A study on Elijah and Elisha is led by Sam Giarrusso and meets at 7:00 p.m. at the Crow Creek Family Center.
Tuesday afternoon: A study in the Book of Hebrews meets at 2:00 p.m. at the home of facilitator Michael Canino and his wife Robin, For more information, contact Michael at 856-404-2182.
Tuesday evening: A study on The :Prodigal Son is led by Craig Tabler and meets at 7:00 p.m. in his home.
Tuesday evening: A small group called Anchored in Christ is led by Rod and Dianne Hughes and meets at 7:00 p.m. in their home.
Wednesday afternoon: A study on the Book of John is led by Ray McDowell and meets at 2:00 p.m. in his home.
Thursday morning: A Ladies study called Side by Side in Acts meets at the Rourk Woods Clubhouse, 4700 Sugarberry Drive, Shallotte, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. For more information call Janet Russ at 803-622-7175.
Thursday evening: A study in the Book of Romans meets at 7:00 p.m. every other week in Little River at the home of three ladies who happen to be sisters (Nancy Steele, Jo Johnson and Karen Pierce). This study is facilitated by Glenn and JoAnn Hasulak. For more information, contact Glenn at 412-337-4851 or JoAnn at 412-418-4255.
We also have other small groups which meet at least monthly.
- Men's Breakfast: The men are meeting the third Saturday of each month to enjoy breakfast, a time of fellowship, and an interview with a current elder or deacon. Please check the church calendar for the date, time and location of our next event..
- Survivors: Women Without Partners: All single ladies are invited to participate in this newly formed group. The plan is to get together at least once each month. Please check the the church calendar for the date, time and location of coming events..
- Teen Scene: This group is made up of our teens. If you are interested in finding out more, please complete an online form or speak to Bob Hampton.