We currently have a number of small groups meeting in homes
to study the Bible together.
Check the church calendar for more information.
- Monday evening: A verse by verse study in the Book of 2 Thessalonians is taught by Michael Canino and meets online as well as in person at 7:00 at the home of Michael and his wife Robin, For more information, contact Michael at 856-404-2182.
- Monday evening: A study on Elijah and Elisha is led by Sam Giarrusso and meets at 7:00 p.m. at the Crow Creek Family Center.
Tuesday afternoon: A study in the Book of 1 Peter meets at 2:00 p.m. at the home of facilitator Michael Canino and his wife Robin, For more information, contact Michael at 856-404-2182.
Tuesday evening: A small group called Anchored in Christ is led by Rod Hughes and meets at 7:00 p.m. in Rod and Dianne's home. They are studying 1 Peter.
Wednesday afternoon: This small group has concluded its study in the Book of John and will be taking a break before deciding when to resume and what to study..
Wednesday afternoon: This study in the Book of 1 Corinthians meets every other week at 3:00 p.m. in in the home of Jo Johnson and Karen Pierce in Little River. The study is facilitated by Glenn and JoAnn Hasulak. For more information, contact Glenn at 412-337-4851 or JoAnn at 412-418-4255.
Thursday morning: Side by Side, a Bible study for all ladies, meets at 11:30 a.m. at the Rourk Woods Clubhouse for various studies throughout the year. For more information, contact Janet Russ at 803-622-7175 or send an email to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have other small groups which meet at least monthly.
- Men's Breakfast: The men are meeting the third Saturday of each month to enjoy breakfast, a time of fellowship, and an interview or lesson from God's Word. Please check the church calendar for the date, time and location of our next event..
- Women Without Partners: All single ladies are invited to participate in this special ministry designed to encourage and support other women living without a partner. The plan is to get together at least once each month. Please check the the church calendar for the date, time and location of coming events. If you are interested in learning more about this ministry, please contact Kathy Coleman at 704-607-7298.
- Teen Scene: This group is made up of our teens that meet twice each month. If you are interested in finding out more, please complete an online form or speak to Bob Hampton at 484-408-9624.